This Wilton GSM40 16 in F-Clamp is a heavy duty bar clamp that can handle welding and fabrication work. The drop forged steel handle offers a comfortable grip while the replaceable V-groove pad provides excellent adhesion to metal surfaces. This f-clamp has a throat depth of 4 3/4 in. and a max jaw opening of 16 in., allowing you to apply pressure on large projects. It also has a 2" width, making it ideal for working with rails that are 1 - 3/16 x 19/32". If you need to do welding or fabrication work, the Wilton GSM40 16 in F-Clamp is the tool for you.
- Mfr #: GSM40
- Handle Material: Drop Forged Steel
- Throat Depth (In.): 4 3/4 in
- Width: 2"
- Application: For Welding and Fabrication
- Width (In.): 2 in
- Pad Type: Replaceable, V-Groove
- Load Capacity (Lb.): 2,660
- Nominal Clamping Pressure: 2,660
- Swivel Type: Replaceable
- Type: Heavy Duty F-Clamp
- Opening (In.): 16 in
- Nominal Rail Size (In.): 1-3/16 x 19/32
- Spindle Dia. (In.): 3/4
- Item: F-Clamp
- Max. Jaw Opening (In.): 16 in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.