- Compare to Advil Active Ingredient
- Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer (NSAID)
- 2 Bottles, 500 Tablets Each
Kirkland Signature™ Ibuprofen Tablets USP, 200 mg active ingredient is 200 mg of ibuprofen and may be used as a pain reliever/fever reducer for adults and children 12 years and over.
Kirkland Signature™ Ibuprofen Tablets USP, 200 mg are a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). A medicine for temporary relief of minor aches and pains, Kirkland Signature™ Ibuprofen Tablets USP, 200 mg do not contain gluten.
Kirkland Signature™ Ibuprofen Tablets USP, 200 mg should be taken in the smallest effective dose.
- do not take more than directed
- the smallest effective dose should be used
Adults and children 12 years and older:
- take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist
- if pain or fever does not respond to 1 tablet, 2 tablets may be used
- do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.