Probiotics and Prebiotics Help Support Healthy Digestive and Immune Systems
Probiotics and prebiotic fiber from psyllium seed husk and dried chicory root help maintain the proper balance of beneficial bacteria in your dog’s intestines. Active9Ⓡ Probiotics are developed from probiotic strains naturally found in the canine GI tract and processed under strict quality and safety standards to ensure purity. Each cup of food provides guaranteed levels of live, active cultures that help support healthy digestion.
Sensitive Stomach Formula
Easily digestible protein and digestion-friendly ingredients such as psyllium seed husk and dried chicory root are easy on sensitive stomachs and help aid digestion
Small kibble is easy for small mouths to pick up and chew, and the crunchy texture helps keep teeth clean.
This grain-free formula is easy for sensitive stomachs to digest and is especially beneficial for dogs who may have grain sensitivities.
The #1 ingredient, real salmon is a highly digestible protein that supplies beneficial omega fatty acids.
Omega Fatty Acid Nutrition
A blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids helps your dog maintain a shiny, healthy coat and strong immune system.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. **Contains a source of live, naturally occurring microorganisms.
Calorie Content: 3,614 kcal/kg (338 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Salmon & Lentil
Brand: Kirkland Signature
Dietary Features: Grain Free
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
1. We offer 30 Day Return Policy. If 30 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
2. If an item is returned due to damage, defective or wrong item we will automatically issue a full refund within 3-5 business days after the item was received unless you contacted us to request a replacement and if the item is in stock.
3. If you are returning an item for a reason other than damage or defect like due to buyer remorse, buyer error, no longer wanted/needed or better price available, you will be responsible for all shipping costs and the refund is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Bulky and oversize items which are usually shipped by freight carriers are subject to 50% restocking fee.
4. If your item arrives damaged or defective due to shipping please refuse delivery and contact us right away. If you are not able to refuse delivery, do not discard any of the packing material. We will advise you on what to do about the package either to return it back to us or dispose depending on the damaged incurred.
5. Please note that once a prepaid label is sent to you, item must be dropped off and scanned in by the carrier within 30 days.
You may also like
Are you satisfied?
Not satisfied with your order? Contact us, we will be happy to assist you.
We value your personal privacy and security. All information and payments are 100% secure.
We guarantee, “Great Customer Service” because our end goal is customer satisfaction.