We work with the farmers to supply health care, housing, meal programs, and education to the workers and their families. We visit each area regularly to ensure coffee quality and the continuance of the community aid programs. A cup of coffee contains 345 individual flavor elements, and it is the roaster’s job to extract these flavors in perfect balance. We have developed our own roasting system that meshes the art of coffee roasting with the science of producing perfection and consistency.
After roasting, we package the coffee still-warm coffee quickly into a bag, ensuring that oxygen does not damage the flavors.
The Result? Coffee perfectly roasted to its fullest flavor, absolutely fresh. The very best, each and every time.
Our goal has always been to provide top quality, dark-roasted, pre-ground, gourmet coffee- for a reasonable price. Our new Premium Gourmet Selection takes our goals to a higher level-with more flavor and body. We’ve exceeded our highest expectations.
First, we use 100% superior quality Arabica beans from Central and South America, blended for the fullest flavor. Then, we roast them substantially darker to reach the deepest, richest flavors within. This means a slightly darker roast than most, but cannot get the maximum flavor if you roast any lighter.
We package our fresh-roasted coffees immediately after grinding, while still warm, for maximum freshness. But our bags are not just any bags. They’re a part of what makes our coffees more flavorful. Fresh roasted coffee releases a delicious-smelling aroma, in the form of a gas for three to five days. This gas would normally burst any airtight container. Our package however, has a one-way valve that releases this gas, without letting air in. So we’re able to package our freshly ground coffee while it’s still warm from roasting. And our multi-ply bag keeps it absolutely fresh until you open the bag.
5 lb. bags
Total net weight: 10 lbs
100% Arabica coffee
Full City Roast
Brand : San Francisco Bay
Caffeine Type : Caffeinated
Coffee Varieties : Arabica
Dietary Features : Kosher
Form : Ground
Package Net Weight : 5 lb.
Quantity : 2 Pack(s)
Roast : Medium Light Roast
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
1. We offer 30 Day Return Policy. If 30 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
2. If an item is returned due to damage, defective or wrong item we will automatically issue a full refund within 3-5 business days after the item was received unless you contacted us to request a replacement and if the item is in stock.
3. If you are returning an item for a reason other than damage or defect like due to buyer remorse, buyer error, no longer wanted/needed or better price available, you will be responsible for all shipping costs and the refund is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Bulky and oversize items which are usually shipped by freight carriers are subject to 50% restocking fee.
4. If your item arrives damaged or defective due to shipping please refuse delivery and contact us right away. If you are not able to refuse delivery, do not discard any of the packing material. We will advise you on what to do about the package either to return it back to us or dispose depending on the damaged incurred.
5. Please note that once a prepaid label is sent to you, item must be dropped off and scanned in by the carrier within 30 days.
You may also like
Are you satisfied?
Not satisfied with your order? Contact us, we will be happy to assist you.
We value your personal privacy and security. All information and payments are 100% secure.
We guarantee, “Great Customer Service” because our end goal is customer satisfaction.