I am not satisfied with my order, can it be returned? What if there is an issue?
1. We offer 30 Day Return Policy. If 30 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
2. If an item is returned due to damage, defective or wrong item we will automatically issue a full refund within 3-5 business days after the item was received unless you contacted us to request a replacement and if the item is in stock.
3. If you are returning an item for a reason other than damage or defect like due to buyer remorse, buyer error, no longer wanted/needed or better price available, you will be responsible for all shipping costs and the refund is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Bulky and oversize items which are usually shipped by freight carriers are subject to 50% restocking fee.
4. If your item arrives damaged or defective due to shipping please refuse delivery and contact us right away. If you are not able to refuse delivery, do not discard any of the packing material. We will advise you on what to do about the package either to return it back to us or dispose depending on the damaged incurred.
5. Please note that once a prepaid label is sent to you, item must be dropped off and scanned in by the carrier within 30 days.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Please contact us for any return questions at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee on all returnable items within the 30 days of the purchasing date depending on their condition when returned. Refer to our Returning Policies for more info.
If you placed an order and received free shipping but returned an item and you no longer qualify for the free shipping, you, the buyer, are responsible for paying the original cost of shipping and the return shipping cost.
If you have any further questions regarding this policy, please call our customer service at (855) 475-1021
What is a reasonable restocking fee? It is the percentage of the item’s price depending on type of item and condition when it is returned. Our restocking fee is 10%.
Buyers changes mind, buyer remorse or price difference -10%
Buyer refuses delivery -10%
Buyer returns an item but it arrives to the seller damaged, defective or materially different than what was originally shipped by the seller -10%
Items arrive to the buyer damaged or defective (depending if how many items are damaged) only damaged items will be free of restocking fee the rest that are not damaged will be charged a 10% restocking fee.