This Backdraft Damper / Wall Shutter is designed to fit over a 12 in Vertical Mounted Exhaust Fan. This shutter will help reduce outside air infiltration through your fan. The shutter comes with a g-90 galvanized steel frame and tie rods to help strengthen the shutter. It has a mill finish aluminum blade, which is not painted or coated, so you can be sure that it is safe and free from harmful chemicals. The shutter is also wall mounted, making it simple to install.
- Mfr #: 2C518
- Item: Backdraft Damper / Wall Shutter
- Shutter Mounting Position: Vertical
- Shutter Mounting Location: Wall
- Shutter Construction Material: G-90 Galvanized Steel Frame and Tie Rods
- Shutter Free Area: 0.791 sq ft
- Shutter Opening Required: 12-1/2 in x 12-1/2 in
- Shutter Overall Size: 15 in x 15 in
- Fits Fan Dia.: 12 in
- Blade Material: Mill Finish Aluminum
- Max. Velocity: 2000 fpm
- Flange Width: 1 1/2 in
- For Use With: Vertical Mounted Exhaust Fans
- Frame Depth: 2 1/4 in
- Shutter Overall Square: 15" x 15"
- Shutter Item: Backdraft Damper / Wall Shutter
- Number of Panels: 3
- Frame Opening A: 12 in
- Frame Opening B: 12 in
- Open Depth: 6 1/4 in
- Mounting Hole Size: Prepunched
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.