Locking C-Clamps, Locking C-Clamp, Max. Opening 8 in, Throat Depth 9 1/2 in, Clamping Force 2000 lb, Nominal Clamp Size 18 in, Number of Pieces 1, Swivel Pad Yes, Tether Capable, Overall Clamp Length 18 in, Nickel Plated, Steel, Locking Mechanism Release Lever, Screw Mechanism Adjusts Clamping Pressure, ASME B107.36-2002
- Mfr #: 18SP
- Max. Opening: 8 in
- Throat Depth: 9 1/2 in
- Overall Length: 18"
- Size: 8"
- Material: Heat-Treated Alloy Steel
- Finish: Nickel Plated
- Features: Wide-Opening Jaws Provide Greater Versatility in Clamping a Variety of Shapes; Swivel Pads Hold Tapered Work, Awkward Fabricating Jobs, and Delicate Projects Without Damaging The Work Surface; Turn Screw To Adjust Pressure And Fit Work. Stays Adjusted For Repetitive Use; Classic Trigger Release Designed To Provide Maximum Locking Force
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Standards: ASME B107.36-2002
- Overall Clamp Length: 18 in
- Locking Clamp Product Grouping: Locking C-Clamps
- Locking Mechanism: Trigger Release
- Tether Capable: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Swivel Pad: Yes
- Nominal Clamp Size: 18 in
- Clamping Force: 2000 lb
- Screw Mechanism: Adjusts Clamping Pressure
- Item: Locking C-Clamp
- Tether Style: Tether Capable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.