Milwaukee compact portable band saw blades are designed to maximize performance of Milwaukee compact band saws. They will deliver long tooth life and exceptional durability in metal-cutting applications, including strut, conduit, angle iron, copper tube, threaded rod, and pipe. Tooth form, pitch, and set have been designed to deliver straight, accurate cuts across a broad range of materials.
- Mfr #: 48-39-0539
- Promotion Restriction: Not eligible for promotion
- Primary Saw Application: Metal
- Length: 35-3/8"
- Width: 1/2"
- Teeth per Inch: 24
- Thickness: 0.020"
- Material: Bi-metal
- Package Quantity: 3
- Tooth Type: Wavy
- Grade: Matrix II
- For Use With: Mfr. No. 6242 to 6 Compact Band Saw and Mfr. No. 2629 to 22 Cordless Compact Band Saw
- Item: Portable Band Saw Blade
- Application: Strut, Conduit, Angle Iron, Copper Tube, Threaded Rod and Pipe
- For Use With Saw Type: Portable Band Saws
- Materials Cut: Aluminum and Soft Alloys, Steel and Steel Alloys
- Tip Material: Metal
- Blade Thickness: 0.02 in
- Blade Length: 35 3/8 in
- Metal Cutting Type: Thin Metal
- Blade Material: Bi-Metal
- Primary Material Application: Metal
- Blade Width: 1/2 in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.