When you need to cut through tough materials, the RIDGID 14213 Bolt Cutter is a tool that can help. This 15 in. bolt cutter has a center-cut design and it's perfect for cutting through bolts, nails and other types of metal fasteners. The blade is made of steel with a 5/16" hard material up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C48 hardness level. It also has 3/16" hard materials up to Brinnell 300/Rockwell C31 hardness level on the jaw. The grip style is rubber grip for added comfort when working with this bolt cutter. When you want to cut through heavy metals, the RIDGID 14213 Bolt Cutter will get the job done efficiently and quickly.
- Mfr #: 14213
- Item: Bolt Cutters
- Handle Material: Steel
- Overall Length: 15 in
- Soft and Med./Hard-Brinnell 300/Rockwell C31: 5/16 in
- Hard Materials up to Brinnell 455/Rockwell C48: 3/16 in
- Jaw Material: Alloy Steel
- Cutting Action: Center Cut
- Features: Hardened Alloy Steel Jaws are Designed and Manufactured to Assure the Longest Possible Blade Life, One-Step Internal Cam Mechanism Provides the Quickest and Simplest Way to Keep the Cutting Blades Precisely Aligned, Handles and Grips Designed to Allow Greater Mechanical Advantage for Crisp, Controlled Cutting.
- Grip Style: Rubber Grip
- For Maximum Diameter Soft Steel: 5/16 in
- For Maximum Diameter Hard Steel: 3/16 in
- Blade Finish: Unfinished
- Handle Color: Red
- For Maximum Diameter Medium Steel: 1/4 in
- Grip Material: Rubber
- Adjustment Type: Screw
- Bolt Cutter Type: Heavy-Duty Bolt Cutters
- Insulated: No
- Non-Sparking: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.