This Stanley 55-119 Demolition Bar is the perfect tool for removing nails and other types of fasteners. It has a 22 oz striking head that provides you with excellent leverage while removing stubborn fasteners. Made of forged high carbon steel, this pry bar features a bi-material cushion grip for comfort and durability. Its silver colour gives it an attractive appearance, and its black grip offers you enhanced control when working on your project. This wrecking bar has an overall length of 15 in., width of 5 in., thickness of 1 in., and diameter of 1 in.. The Stanley 55-119 Universal Wrecking Tool is the ideal tool to have around when pulling out nails or any other type of fastener.
- Mfr #: 55-119
- Color: Silver with Black Grip
- Features: 22 oz Striking Head
- Material: Forged High Carbon Steel with Bi-Material Cushion Grip
- Overall Length: 15 in
- Overall Width: 5 in
- Pry Bar Sub-Category: Demolition Bars
- Tether Capable: Tether Capable
- Dia.: 1 in
- Thickness: 1 in
- Item: Universal Wrecking Tool
- Standards: ASME
- Tether Style: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.