Flexible Tap Saddle Wye, Pipe Fitting Material Elastomeric Polyvinyl Chloride, Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting 4 in, Standards ASTM D5926, Fitting Length 12 in, Inside Dia. 4-1/2 in, Max. Pressure 4.3 psi, Band Material 300 Stainless Steel, Resistant To Chemicals, Fungus Growth and Normal Sewer Gases, Ultraviolet Rays, Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Mfr #: TSW-4
- Pipe Size - Pipe Fitting: 4"
- Specific Fitting Shape: Tap Saddle Wye
- Pipe Fitting Material: Elastomeric Polyvinyl Chloride
- Basic Pipe Fitting Material: Plastic
- Basic Pipe Fitting Shape: Tap Saddle
- Item: Flexible Tap Saddle Wye
- Inside Dia.: 4-1/2"
- Fittings Sub-Category: Tap Saddles
- Max. Temp.: 140 Degrees F
- Fitting Length: 12 in
- Pipe Size (Fittings): 4"
- Band Material: 300 Stainless Steel
- Specific Pipe Fitting Shape: Tap Saddle Tee
- Resistant To: Chemicals, Ultraviolet Rays, Fungus Growth and Normal Sewer Gases
- Pipe Fitting Length: 12"
- Standards: ASTM D5926
- Max. Pressure: 10 psi
- Pipe Size: 4"
- Fitting Side A Inside Diameter: 4 1/2 in
- Clamp Material: 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Fitting Side B Inside Diameter: 4 1/2 in
- Inside Diameter: 4 1/2 in x 4 1/2 in
- Temp. Range: 140 Degrees F
- Includes Shield: No
- Clamp Type: Interlocked Worm Gear
- For Nominal Pipe Size: 4 in
- Fitting Side A Gender: Female
- Fitting Size: 4 in x 4 in
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 4.3 psi
- Includes Clamp: Yes
- Number of Clamps included: 3
- Fitting Side A Nominal Pipe Size: 4 in
- Application: Non-Potable Water
- Fitting Shape: Wye
- Color: Black
- Fitting Side B Nominal Pipe Size: 4 in
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.