This Stanley FuBar Demolition Pry Bar is the perfect tool for removing nails and pulling up boards. Made of carbon alloy steel, this 14 1/4 in. long flat pry bar is designed to withstand heavy use. The beveled end has a wide design that allows you to pry and pull nails with ease. This black and yellow flat pry bar also features a strike able surface, which provides added grip when you need it most. It measures 3 13/16 in. x 2 3/8 in., giving you plenty of leverage when working on your project. With its tough construction and sturdy design, the Stanley Flat Pry Bar will make short work of any job that comes your way.
- Mfr #: STHT55134
- Color: Black, Yellow
- Features: Strike able Surface, Wide Beveled End For Prying And Nail Pulling
- Material: Carbon Alloy Steel
- Overall Length: 14 1/4 in
- Overall Width: 3 13/16 in
- Pry Bar Sub-Category: Demolition Bars
- Item: Flat Pry Bar
- Standards: ASME
- Dia.: 2 3/8 in
- Tether Capable: Tether Capable
- Thickness: 2 3/8 in
- Tether Style: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.