This Irwin Vise-Grip 9SP Locking C-Clamp is a durable tool that can be used in a variety of applications. The clamp has a nickel plated finish and heat-treated alloy steel for enhanced durability. The locking mechanism features an easy release trigger, which allows you to set the clamp quickly and easily. It also has a micro-adjustment feature, which gives you more control over your work. You can use this versatile tool on pipes, lumber, sheet metal and more thanks to its 4 1/2" max opening size and 4 3/4" throat depth. This Irwin Vise Grip Locking C Clamp is a high quality product that will meet all your needs.
- Mfr #: 9SP
- Max. Opening: 4 1/2 in
- Throat Depth: 4 3/4 in
- Overall Length: 9"
- Size: 4-1/2"
- Material: Heat-Treated Alloy Steel
- Finish: Nickel Plated
- Features: Wide-Opening Jaws Provide Greater Versatility in Clamping a Variety of Shapes; Swivel Pads Hold Tapered Work, Awkward Fabricating Jobs, and Delicate Projects Without Damaging The Work Surface; Turn Screw To Adjust Pressure And Fit Work. Stays Adjusted For Repetitive Use; Classic Trigger Release Designed To Provide Maximum Locking Force
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Overall Clamp Length: 9 in
- Locking Clamp Product Grouping: Locking C-Clamps
- Locking Mechanism: Trigger Release
- Item: Locking C-Clamp
- Swivel Pad: Yes
- Nominal Clamp Size: 9 in
- Tether Capable: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Clamping Force: Not Rated
- Screw Mechanism: Easy Release Trigger, Micro-adjustment
- Tether Style: Tether Capable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.