The Stanley J2150 Screwdriver Handle Pry Bar is the perfect tool for pulling nails, prying boards and stripping paint. Made of alloy steel, this 36 in. screwdriver handle pry bar has a 5/8 in. thickness and 3/4 in. width. It can be used to pull nails, pry boards and strip paint. This black product has a tether capable design that allows you to attach it to your belt or bag using a standard tool. The Stanley J2150 Screwdriver Handle Pry Bar is an ideal tool for heavy duty work that will stand up to frequent use without wearing out quickly.
- Mfr #: J2150
- Color: Black
- Features: Curved Tip, Black Oxide Treated For Added Strength And Durability, Four-Sided Handle Design, Resistant To Most Harsh Chemicals
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Overall Length: 36 in
- Overall Width: 3/4 in
- Pry Bar Sub-Category: Pry Bars
- Standards: ASME
- Thickness: 5/8 in
- Tether Capable: Tether Capable
- Dia.: 5/8 in
- Item: Screwdriver Handle Pry Bar
- Tether Style: Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.