Drilling holes and installing screws or bolts in an area too small for a conventional drill/driver can exhaust the patience of the most experienced contractor. When you get tired of using a Stubby screwdriver you can either shell out the big bucks for a right angle drill or you can save your money and purchase Milwaukee's right angle attachment. Milwaukee Tool, one of the most respected names in the tool industry, manufactures a 1/4 in. hex right angle attachment that is ideal for cordless drills up to and including the more powerful 18 Volt models. The tool’s quick-change magnetic chuck accepts standard 1/4 in. hex drive accessories and the durable metal housing utilizes steel gears and ball bearing construction that gives the user a full 235-inch-pounds of torque.
- Mfr #: 49-22-8510
- Promotion Restriction: Not eligible for promotion
- Voltage: 2.4V, 18V
- Includes: 2-1/4" Hex x 1/4" Male Square Drive Adapter, 15/16" Long #2 Square Drive Bit, 1-15/16" Long #2 Square Drive Bit
- Features: 2 in Width, Accepts All 1/4 in Hex Drive Accessories, Metal Construction, Will Handle Up to 235 in-lb Torque
- Item: Right Angle Attachment
- For Use With: Cordless Drills, Standard 1/4 in Hex Accessories
- Impact Rated: No
- Package Quantity: 1
- Overall Length: 9 1/2 in
- Accessory Type: Right Angle Attachment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.