Welding Blanket, Protective Height 6 ft, Protective Width 8 ft, Protective Color Black, Protective Material Carbonized Fiber, Protective Thickness 0.15 in, Material Weight 16 oz/sq yd, Withstand Temp. 1,800 Degrees F, Without Grommet, Features Soft, Lightweight with Excellent Flexibility Weld Blanket for Use to Protect from Sparks, Spatter and Slag, Not for Stress Relief, Standards ANSI FM 4950
- Mfr #: 316-6X8
- With Grommet / Without Grommet: Without Grommet
- Protective Color: Black
- Material: Carbonized Fiber
- Welding Protection Sub-Category: Blankets
- Protective Thickness: 0.15 in
- Material Weight: 16 oz/sq yd
- Standards: ANSI FM 4950
- Height: 6 ft.
- Withstand Temp.: 1,800 Degrees F
- Item: Welding Blanket
- Protective Material: Carbonized Fiber
- Thickness: 0.150"
- Width: 8 ft.
- Color: Black
- Features: Soft, Lightweight with Excellent Flexibility Weld Blanket for Use to Protect from Sparks, Spatter and Slag, Not for Stress Relief
- Protective Height: 6 ft
- Protective Width: 8 ft
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.