The Dremel 220-01 Workstation is a 3-in-1 tool; it's a drill press, rotary tool holder, and Flex Shaft tool stand. The Workstation is the perfect solution for stationary projects using your Dremel. Drill vertically or in any angle, adjustable in increments of 15 degrees. Hold the tool horizontally, up to 90 degrees; polish metal objects, sand different shapes, or grind metal pieces. The Workstation features an integrated Flex Shaft holder allowing telescopic adjustments to any height between 16 and 29 inches. The on-board accessory storage keeps your rotary bits organized and the cord management clips provide safe storage for power cords. The sturdy metal base with 4 clamping points securely holds your workpeice, while the base's inch and metric markings provide accurate measurements.
- Articulating drill press - drills perpendicular and angled holes in 15-degree increments, up to 90 degrees horizontal
- Tool holder - holds tool at 90 degrees horizontal for tasks such as polishing metal objects, sanding different shapes and grinding metal pieces
- Flex shaft tool stand - allows telescopic adjustment between 16 and 29 In. in height
- Crow's nest provides on-board storage for drill bits, wrenches, and other Dremel accessories
- Cord management clips - for safe storage of power cords
- Inch and metric marking on base - for accurate drilling of workpiece
- Depth markings with depth stop - for consistent depth adjustment
- Sturdy metal base with 4 clamping points - to securely hold workpiece
Drill Depth: 2 In.
Contents: 1 workstation
Warranty: Limited 12 Months
Length: 6 "
Dimensions: 6" x 6" x 12"
Height: 12 "
Material: Plastic and metal
Width: 6 "
Fits Tool Model:: Dremel models: 4300, 4200, 4000, 400, 3000, 300, 398, 395, 200, 285, 100, 275, 8220, 8200, 8100, 800
Tool Level: 10 - rotary tool attachment